Your chance to win two signed, limited edition advance readers’ copies, PLUS a delicious Fortnum and Mason tea hamper
There’s nothing nicer than a good book and a cup of tea.
That’s why Ruth Ware and Clare Mackintosh are teaming up to offer one lucky reader:
* a signed, limited edition advance copy of Ruth’s new thriller THE TURN OF THE KEY (out this August)
* a signed, limited edition advance copy of Clare’s latest book AFTER THE END (out this June)
* a scrumptious tea hamper from Fortnum and Mason to make sure you’re not short of a cuppa while you read
The Giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
One winner will be drawn on 10th June 2019 and notified by email.
For more bookish treats and giveaways, don’t forget to sign up to Ruth and Clare’s newsletters.
To enter, complete the form below any time before midnight on 10th June 2019.
Giveaway Rules of Entry
1. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open only to UK residents who sign up at https://ruthware.com/giveaway/ and who are 18 as of the date of entry.
2. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway you agree to be bound by these rules.
3. Giveaway Period: All online entries must be received by 10th June 2019 (midnight London time).
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://ruthware.com/giveaway/ The entry must fulfil all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ruth Ware. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Giveaway will receive a signed advance reader copy of The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware, a signed advance reader copy of After the End by Clare Mackintosh and a Fortum and Mason Tea Basket worth £60.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ruth Ware. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. By accepting the prize you understand that Ruth Ware and Clare Mackintosh may use your first name on social media for the purposes of notifying other entrants that the giveaway is concluded.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing. The Winner will be notified by email within five 5 days following selection. Ruth Ware shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
8. Rights Granted by You: By accepting the prize you understand that Ruth Ware and Clare Mackintosh may use your name on social media for the purposes of notifying other entrants that the giveaway is concluded.
9. Terms & Conditions: Ruth Ware reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ruth Ware’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Ruth Ware may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ruth Ware. Ruth Ware reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ruth Ware has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Ruth Ware reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ruth Ware and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Giveaway is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Ruth Ware
15. Facebook: The Giveaway hosted by Ruth Ware is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.